This 2009 50′ Viking Convertible had a recent price reduction of $50,000!
THIS VIKING HAS PASSPORT PREMIER COVERAGE THROUGH NOVEMBER 2014, UNLIMITED HOURS.
“Team Galati, Our Trade”, is a proven tournament winner! She was originally built as the Viking Demo and then further customized by its previous owner. The vessel shows impeccably from bow to stern and was maintained to perfection by a full-time captain.
There are many upgraded features and options throughout the entire yacht, like 1360 HP Common Rail MANs, teak cockpit with A/C, custom salon and tackle room layouts, and she is loaded with electronics. This yacht is a Sport Fisherman’s dream and needs to be considered on any short list.
Listing Broker’s April 2014 Update
“Team Galati” Wins again! The 1st annual Los Sueños Triple Crown was one for the record books. Over 5000 Billfish releases in 3 tournaments. “Team Galati” put us on top again in Leg 2 taking 1st place! This 50 Viking has two First place finishes and a 3rd place finish. When I say proven tournament winner, I mean PROVEN!! She will be on Display at the 1st annual Panama City, Panama boat show in late June. Come see her and drive her home!
Listing Broker’s October 2013 Update
“Team Galati” got a new bottom paint job, in time to fish the 2014 Season.
Listing Broker’s January 2013 Update
- 3,000-hour MAN service completed in May 2012
- New salon couch and bar stools 2013
- Reconditioned wheel 2013
- New bridge and helm cushions 2013
- New cut less bearing 2013
- New arm rest for rocket launcher 2013
- Refinished Release rocket launcher 2013
- 2 new Nav Net displays 2013
- New upgraded steering ram 2013
- New blowers and compressor salon 2013
- New blower and compressor forward stateroom 2013
- Replaced and upgraded new sump boxes and pumps 2013
- New Nav Net display tower
- New helm cover 2013
- New phone booth enclosure bridge 2013
- New tower mic to cockpit speaker system 2013
- New upgraded blue LED under cockpit gunnel
Listing Broker’s July Update
“Team Galati” received a new bottom job, new cutless bearings and reconditioned props. New painted transom with clear coat and new boot stripe along with full A/C services. New membranes for the water maker and new cushions in the bridge, helm and mezzanine. New underwater lights.
This boat has been completely gone through and ready for its new owner to enjoy. Listed by Tony at Galati